Online Application Guidelines
All nominees must complete and personally fill up their AYLC application online. All nominees must personally fill up Forms 1.0 to 7.0 online. Forms 8.1 to 9.3 are filled up by mentors/advisers and colleagues respectively. Other forms will be prepared and submitted to the AYLC Secretariat by your school as part of the nomination process. Do not submit documents not required by the secretariat (e.g. certificates).
Online Submission Guidelines
- Deadline for applicants to submit the online application form is at 11:59PM of Sept. 3, 2012.
- Review the accuracy of data inputted before submitting. Once the form has been submitted, changes to the inputted data will no longer be allowed. Beyond the deadline, all unfinished forms will be considered submitted.
- Any willful misrepresentation will be grounds for disqualification.
- An email notification will be sent to the applicant and to his/her school confirming the secretariat’s receipt of the application form. The school head/ designate representative will be allowed to access the applicant's form online and will be asked to verify the accuracy of the information provided.
Reminders and Tips in Filling-up the Online Application Form (For the School's Official Nominees)
A Sample Application Form is available from the school’s office of student affairs or can be downloaded here. This can be used to draft your answers before transferring them to the online application system.
- Be responsible - take note of the deadlines and allot ample time to prepare your form.
- Take care of your username and password. Misplaced, forgotten, or lost passwords will not be replaced.
- Choose mentors and colleague assessors that have worked with you. Make sure they give active email addresses. A notification will be sent directly to their email regarding your assessment. Check the status of your assessments in the online system and follow up regularly with your assessors. Your application will not be considered complete unless all your assessments have been accomplished.
Note: You have the option to submit your Assessments (Forms 8.1 - 9.3) in hard copies, as long as ALL six (6) forms must be completed and submitted in this mode. (For instructions, please refer to the hard copy form available from your school’s office of student affairs.
Download a copy of the Student Application Guide here.