- Filipino citizen
- Not older than 25 years of age on February 2017
- First-time applicant to the Congress
- Bonafide regular undergraduate student of the school, pursuing a bachelor’s degree for the first time
- In his/her second to the last year of undergraduate studies, graduating in SY 2017-2018
- Has a grade point average of 85% and above, or its equivalent
- Has no school disciplinary case nor charged and/or convicted in a civil or criminal case
- Recognized, active, and effective student leader or officer in school or community organizations
- Model of integrity, discipline, and excellence
- Sincere desire to serve and a passion to bring about positive change in the society
- Aware of and involved in national, community, and school issues
- Excellent communication skills
Upon receipt of the nomination packet, email or fax the enclosed acknowledgement receipt to the AYLC Secretariat on or before August 15, 2016.
1. Open the nomination to all students who meet the minimum and core qualifications. There is a maximum of ten (10) nomination slots.
2. Once the school has selected its nominees, complete the nomination packet. Contents are found in the checklist below.
3. Send the nomination packet to the AYLC Secretariat not later than September 9, 2016.
1. Students will each receive a username and a password for their online application.
2. Provide them with sample Application Forms prior to the online application.
3. Monitor and assist the students’ progress in their online application.
4. Make sure nominees submit their online applications not later than October 15, 2016.
Nomination packet should contain the following in one (1) sealed long brown envelope*:
- Official School Nomination Form, duly signed by the School President & official School Representative, with official school dry seal
- Duly accomplished Nominee Information Sheet
- Transcript of Records of each nominee
*Brown envelope is sealed and signed across the flap by the School President or School Representative.
REMINDERS AND TIPS
1. Each school should submit only one nomination packet containing the complete requirements of all nominees. This must be sent by mail, courier, or hand delivered to the AYLC Secretariat.
2. Nominations with incomplete forms will not be entertained.
3. Once the nomination packet is received, the AYLC Secretariat will confirm via email/fax to the official School Representative.
1. Schools are advised to assist nominees in the application process.
2. Nominees must personally fill out Forms 1.0 to 7.0 online.
3. Upon filling out Form 7.0, an Assessor’s Form will be sent to the mentors and colleagues selected by the nominees. Nominees are responsible for making sure that their mentors and colleagues submit their assessments by the deadline.
4. Schools are responsible for confirming the accuracy of all information submitted by their nominees. Any deliberate misrepresentation will be grounds for the nominee’s disqualification.
5. The online application system can be accessed by clicking the “Apply Now” button at www.ayalayoungleaders.ph from September 14, 2016 until the submission deadline on October 15, 2016.
6. Only the official School Representative is allowed to view the data submitted by nominees.
1. Confirm that you are an official nominee of your school.
2. If your are an official nominee, your username and password will be sent to your email once AYLC receives your school’s official nomination. Check your Junk/Spam folders.
3. Prepare your information and data prior to filling out the online form.
4. Identify three (3) mentor/adviser and three (3) colleague assessors and ask for their current and active email addresses that are required for your application.
1. Log in to www.ayalayoungleaders.ph. Click the “Apply Now” button to access the online application form.
2. Prepare a scanned 2x2 ID photo that you will need to upload into the system.
3. Personally fill out Forms 1.0 to 7.0. Read and follow all the instructions carefully.
4. Ensure submission of mentors’/advisers’ and colleagues’ Assessment Form, which are required for your application.
5. Submit your application on or before October 15, 2016.
6. Receipt notification of your submission will be sent to your and your school’s official representative’s email.
REMINDERS AND TIPS
1. A sample Application Form is available from your school’s Office of Student Affairs. Use this as a draft prior to online application.
2. Take note of the deadlines and allot ample time to complete your application. Do not wait until it’s near submission deadline and then rush its completion. Review the accuracy of the data before submitting. Changes to the encoded data will no longer be allowed once the form is submitted.
3. Any willful misrepresentation will be grounds for disqualification.
4. Forgotten passwords will not be replaced.
5. Choose mentors/advisers and colleague assessors who have worked with you and know you well. The Assessment Form will be sent to them by email once you have completed Form 7.0 online.
6. Regularly check the status of your mentors’/advisers' and colleagues’ Assessment Forms. Non-submission of these forms will void your application.
All items below are required for your online application.
Personal Data and Contact Details
- Scanned formal 2x2 ID photo with white background
Significant Organizations, Leadership Positions and Leadership Impact
- College organizations or groups in which you have/had a leadership position (Maximum of 8 organizations, out of which you will be asked to select your most significant 5)
- Leadership positions you hold/have held for each organization (Maximum of 5 positions, out of which you will be asked to select your most significant 2)
- Projects/activities/tasks that have created impact (Maximum of 5 projects ,out of which you will be asked to select your most significant 2)
- Individual and group awards received during your collegiate years (Maximum of 10 awards each)
Community & Volunteer Involvement
- Significant community and volunteer involvements (Maximum of 5 involvements)
Part-Time Work (Optional)
- Only for those with valid part-time work (Maximum of 3 part-time works)
High School Performance
- School or community-based awards and leadership positions in academic and other fields (Maximum of 10 each)
Mentor/Advisers and Colleague Nomination
- Current and active email addresses of your selected mentors/advisers and colleagues
- Assessment forms submitted
Acknowledgement receipt submission via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (+632 813-448) - August 19, 2016
Nomination packet submission to 8F, Ayala Foundation, 111 Paseo De Roxas Building - August 15, 2016 - September 9, 2016
Online application via www.ayalayoungleaders.ph - September 14, 2016 - October 15, 2016
For inquiries and clarifications, you may contact AYLC at +632 717-5822