- Each school should submit only one Nomination Packet to the AYLC Secretariat.
- A notification letter will be sent to the school’s designated AYLC representative via email/fax confirming our receipt of your nominees and the status of their application.
- All documents to be submitted in hard copy must be sent by courier or hand delivered to the Ayala Foundation Head Office not later than September 3, 2012.
NOTE: Only submissions postmarked on or before September 3, 2012shall be considered. Hand delivered nominations packets will be accepted no later than 5:00 p.m. of Monday, September 3, 2012. The submission deadline will not be extended.
- Applications with missing or incomplete forms and those with enclosed documents other than those listed above (e.g. certificates) will not be entertained.
- Schools are responsible for confirming the accuracy and veracity of all information submitted by their nominees. Any deliberate misrepresentation will be grounds for the nominee’s disqualification.
Online Application and Submission Guidelines
Provide students with a copy of the Sample Application which they will use as a guide to draft their answers before they apply online. The online application system can be accessed via www.ayalayoungleaders.ph and will be available beginning August 1, 2012 to all official nominees of AYLC partner schools until the deadline of September 3, 2012.Nominees must be responsible for the timely preparation and submission of all application information and requirements. Nominees must personally fill up Forms 1.0 to 7.0 online. Forms 8.1 to 9.3 are filled up by mentors/advisers and colleagues must respectively. Read the application guidelines below.
- Each school is provided ten (10) usernames and passwords for its official nominees. The school’s Office of Student Affairs (or designated office) takes care of assigning one pair of codes to each of the official nominees. Misplaced, forgotten, or lost passwords will not be replaced. Refer to your school’s list of usernames and passwords enclosed in the nomination packet.
- All student nominees must personally complete and submit their AYLC application online on or before 11:59 PM September 3, 2012. The school is advised to assist its nominees in the application process, especially students who may have limited access to the internet and may need to use the school’s facilities to fill out the online form.
- Each applicant is required to submit three (3) Mentor / Adviser Assessments and three (3) Colleague Assessments.
Note: Only Mentor and Colleague Assessments (Forms 8.1 - 9.3) may be submitted as hard copies. Note: Nomines have the option to submit their Assessments (Forms 8.1 - 9.3) in hard copies, as long as ALL six (6) forms must be completed and submitted in this mode. (For instructions, please refer to the hard copy form we included with the sample Application form.)
- Each school MUST designate a reliable and working email address of the office or of the person handling the AYLC nominations. Email notifications confirming the AYLC secretariat’s receipt of submitted online application forms will be sent to this email address. You may indicate two (2) email addresses on the fax back confirmation form.
- Only the designated school official in charge of AYLC nominations is allowed to view the data submitted by their nominees.
Download a copy of the School Nomination Guide here.